Returns and Exchanges
At OberHealth, we want to help you get back to life, and promise to do whatever we can to make sure you have a positive experience with our company. If the item you ordered doesn’t fit, or isn’t what you expected, we’ll happily take it back as long as your item is eligible for return per our policy.
Ober Health Exchange and Return Policy
*Requirements for returns and exchanges:
- Product must be unused, unworn (except for trying it on), and must include all original packaging and parts.
- If you need to return or exchange your items, please be sure to contact us to send out the items within 10days after receiving the items.
- If we receive an item which is ineligible for a refund per the policies listed above, we will not be able to send the item back to you.
We generally process returns and exchanges within 1-3 business days of receiving the item. Please allow up to 5-10 days for the refund to appear on your original payment method.
Please note, we will refund the full product cost and applicable sales tax, but unfortunately we cannot refund return shipping costs.
The only exception is if you are requesting a return or exchange as a result of a shipping error at our warehouse. If you feel there was an error with your order or you received the wrong item – please contact us to initiate your return. Include your order number and a description of the problem, and we will make sure the correct item is shipped out to you as quickly as possible.
If you plan to use your own label, please contact us get return address.
Cancellations for Ober Health Products
- We try to ship orders as fast as possible. We are happy to cancel your order if your shipment has not already been processed.
- To cancel, please contact our customer support ASAP. All requests must be made within 2 hours of placing your order.
- If an order has been processed, you will have to proceed with the return as outlined above.
When you receive your brace, of course we expect you to try it on and walk around the house a bit to see how it fits. However in order to take it back as a return, it must be otherwise unworn. It can’t show any signs of use such as scuff marks, pet hair or odors. If it came with extra parts and pieces, we’ve got to have those back as well. Think of it like shopping for a shirt in a store – they know you’ll try it on and it might get a little wrinkly in the process, but you can’t take it home to wear it for a week and then return it.
We accept exchanges for different sizes of the same brace. If you’d like to try a different brace altogether, please return your first item and place a new order.
If you got word that your return or exchange was denied, you can get more information about why by looking up your order here.See below for more information on what each reason means:
- Used/Worn:The item was visibly used or worn, beyond just trying on the brace. This could include scuffs or dirt marks, pet hair, body dander, etc. We clean all of the products when they’re returned, and if our standard cleaning procedures cannot return the item to “like new” condition, it will be denied.
- Missing Parts/Pieces: The brace was not returned with all the necessary parts. Some products have extra pads, stockinettes or other accessories that must be returned for a full refund or exchange. If you have the missing pieces and just forgot to send them back, please contact us to let us know you’ll be sending them our way.
- Smoke Smell or Other Odor: Your item was returned with a noticeable odor that prevents it from being considered “like new” condition. This could be smoke smell, pet odor, body odor, etc.
If applicable, we’ll take a few photos of your brace to demonstrate why it was denied. You can see those photos by loading your return order and selecting the link that says “Click to see why your return was denied.”
We do our best to process each return the same day it’s received at our warehouse, but occasionally it can take up to three business days. If you’re waiting for a refund you’ll be notified when we initiate it, but sometimes credit card companies take a few days to apply the funds. If you entered an email address when creating your return, you’ll get a tracking notification when the exchange item ships, otherwise you can see it by searching your order number above.
While we’re happy to offer returns or exchanges to our international customers, we ask that you cover the cost of the return shipping. Please enter your order number and shipping postal code above to request a return or exchange authorization and print the return form to include in your package.
Both the post office and UPS stores offer home pickups. Click the links below to get started.
Post office – https://tools.usps.com/schedule-pickup-steps.htm