Design for night view
Backlight can be read in dark places
Factors may affect your blood pressure
Blood pressure varies constantly due to many factors including stress, time of day, and how you wrap the cuff. These factors may affect your blood pressure. So we advise you detect 3 times to get the average data
Large digital to view blood pressure clearly
4.4 inch LCD display to make you read the blood pressure data comfortable
Perfect for Couple
2 People Use: Keep to know your grandfather or grandmother Blood Pressure, records 3 months data with 90 memories design
Automatic Large Cuff Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
Before use the Blood Pressure Monitor, please avoid as following:
ALPHAGOMED Automatic Large Cuff Blood Pressure Monitor Tips:
Always take measurement at the same time of the day.
Avoid exercising, bathing, eating, smoking, and drinking alcohol or caffeinated beverages for 30 minutes prior. Ideally, rest 15 minutes before you begin. Your readings will be automatically stored in your blood pressure monitor so you can share them with your doctor.
- Blood Pressure Monitor Steps for Accurate Measurement
- 1. Sit and rest for about 5 min before taking your blood pressure
- 2. Place cuff on your left upper arm just above your elbow.
- 3. Press “ON” to operate the blood pressure machine.
- 4. Do not talk or move around while taking any readings.