Automatic Large Cuff Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
Before use the Blood Pressure Monitor, please avoid as following:
ALPHAGOMED Automatic Large Cuff Blood Pressure Monitor Tips:
Always take measurement at the same time of the day.
Avoid exercising, bathing, eating, smoking, and drinking alcohol or caffeinated beverages for 30 minutes prior. Ideally, rest 15 minutes before you begin. Your readings will be automatically stored in your blood pressure monitor so you can share them with your doctor.
- Blood Pressure Monitor Steps for Accurate Measurement
- 1. Sit and rest for about 5 min before taking your blood pressure
- 2. Place cuff on your left upper arm just above your elbow.
- 3. Press “ON” to operate the blood pressure machine.
- 4. Do not talk or move around while taking any readings.