1. 4 Size Available.Figure 8 Back Posture Corrector with breathable and latex-free adjustment strap.
2. Shoulder Support Brace Pull back your Upper Back to the right position. And then improve your whole body posture during work or life.
3. You can use it not only when you are sitting on the computer or driving a car, but also when you are playing sports or gardening. What is more, you can use it at home when you are doing housework or watching TV.
4. Posture brace filed with Lightweight neoprene, can be worn comfortably under or over the clothing. Correct your posture all day. You can put on and adjust by yourself.
5. This lightweight back support should be worn daily. The first couple of days wear it for 10-20 minutes only, then add 10 minutes every day. Your back and shoulders will slowly adjust and you will build muscle memory for the right posture.
6. By aligning properly your posture, it takes the pressure off of key areas, thus alleviating back, neck, shoulder, and clavicle pain.
Adjustable Back Shoulder Posture Corrector for Women and Men
5% Discount on All Orders
Use Code: SAVE5
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
30 Days Money Back Guarantee, Easy Returns & Exchange
Free Shipping on All Orders
After my ergonomic works station was installed at the office, I thought I’d better focus on my posture since I’ll be standing more at my desk. I also purchased this to alleviate back pain and perfect my posture. This is easy to use and to put on. The trick is you raise your arms over your head then slip on while your arms are up. After a few tries, it gets easier. This has sturdy Velcro adjusters that make it easy to adjust. This literally pushes shoulders back and chest out ( that’s a plus!) After 15 minutes, I removed it and actually felt like I was walking and standing straight. Each day I’ve increased minutes of use. I recommend this if you’d like to stand up right, minimize back pain discomfort and stand straight and confident.
I usually work 8 hours a day sitting on a computer desk. I am in my 50s and lately I felt my middle back hurts due to my posture and I believe that it getting effected with the long hours sitting and using the keyboard and mouse. I was looking for something that I could wear on easily and can be hidden under my clothes as I go to the office and also have video conferences. I ordered this posture corrector and I wore it all day without any discomfort; I got used to it quite quickly. When I wear it I feel how much the posture can be improved, and makes you conscious about your posture after I take it off. It help me improved the pain in my back, it was not as intense, and I really hope that it will disappear.
I use this every day and love it! It is super comfy and super affordable. I had no idea how much my posture really affects my overall wellbeing until now. I feel lifted and experience much less back and neck pain. 5/5 from me!
I like that the product is well made and sturdy. It is made with a durable, non-elastic webbing (think seat belt straps) so when it is adjusted into position it stays there. That is important to me because I need something that actually provides solid support to help remind me to maintain a better posture on my own when I start to get lazy, not just stretch and maybe get a little tighter. It is easy to adjust and the velcro allows each strap to be positioned exactly where it is needed without predetermined settings. It's low profile enough that it can be worn under a shirt without looking awkward. Yes, it's noticable, in a way that a bra is noticable - if you are looking for it. Otherwise, no one pays any attention that it is on. To me, it kind of feels like wearing a backpack with the weight supported by a hip belt (in the way the shoulder straps would pull your shoulders back). That may not make sense to a lot of people, but some will know what I mean. Overall, I am much more impressed than I thought I would be. I recommend it.
I have always had bad posture and work on a computer so have rounded shoulders and forward head posture. I would try my best to sit up nicely and take stretch breaks but as they day goes on I tend to slouch more and more. This posture corrector has been the perfect fit. It helps me maintain an upright posture and reminds me to sit up straight and positions me with correct alignment. I no longer have neck or back pain after using this for less than a month.